A few examples of some of my longer feature articles and interviews are linked to below. There are some formatting errors and phantom characters in the articles and I am trying to remove these errors when I have time. The articles are in no particular chronological order.

The feature articles represent only part of my work. For a more representative idea of my output while working in London (including news reporting for national newspapers and a humorous column), I kept an intermittent log of my articles in 2004/5 and have kept this online. I am currently working on two books so my periodical and newspaper work is infrequent.



Copyright 2006| A modification of a blogger template by GeckoandFly converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.